TextNut has new version in App Store now. Many thanks our users in this community forum. Nearly all features come from their feedback!
Some Highlight features
In document list, it has a hot corner which supports mouse click or hover to open the Outline view for this document. With this feature, more document overview title can be displayed.
Customised document list
There are a few of options for this document list.
Document overview title
For better document overview, TextNut supports customised markdown syntax for document overview title.
For example, these text is at beginning of document. You can find more details from TextNut help (see next highlight feature)
$ # This is heading
$ # This is sub title
$ This is descriptions
$ More detail descriptions
Here is your content.
It will have this overview title in document list.
TextNut has an embedded help document now. Open it from menu "Help" -> "TextNut Help". It is still not fully cover all usage of TextNut yet. I will gradually add more...
There are lots enhancements in this version. Most are from our customers' feedback in our community.
- The document list can set how many lines display
- A customised document overview title markdown
- TypeWriter scrolling supports fixing to the middle mode
- Hot corner feature in document list
- The focus line has border to make it more clear
- There are a content border at type writer mode
- A new TextNut help document
- Searching keyword can be external file name.